IC50 EXPO/MSME EXPO 2023
IC50/MSME Expo 2023
IC50 Exhibition 2023
CELEBRATING 50 YEARS OF INNOVATION AND IMPACT
ICRISAT is holding IC50 MSME EXPO 2023 from 21-23 February 2023 at its headquarters in Hyderabad, India. The EXPO will bring together global experts from MSMEs, food processing start-ups, industry, policymakers, NGOs, research, and academia to coalesce new and innovative approaches and innovations to capitalise on opportunities while addressing the challenges inherent in the drylands.
Meet/ Interact/Educate/Demonstrate and Conduct Business with:
- CEOs & Senior Managers of Indian Companies / MNCs Distributors / Manufacturers / Suppliers of Food Equipment
- Innovators, Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Farmers, SHGs, FPOs and NGOs
- International & Domestic Business Delegations
- Scientists, Researchers & Educators
IC50 MSME EXPO 2023 FEATURES:
- Exhibition on MSME value chain for millet enterprises, startups, machinery, and equipment.
- Buyers and Sellers meet.
- Strengthen value chains, promote food processing and food safety, mainstream nutrition and ensure food security.
- Help promote the sponsors brand and related products and technologies.
- Meet and interact with international experts.
- Develop and expand networks across industry and academia.
- Create global media and social media buzz.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
- Agribusiness companies
- Food processing startups/ companies
- Business incubators and Science & Technology parks
- Research institute and Academia
- Generate new business.
- Reach your target audience.
- Grow your business network.
- Gain maximum brand exposure.
- Enhance brand recognition.
- One2one meeting.
|S.No.||Exhibitor Type||Stall Size||Tariff||Payment Mode|
|1.||Indian Entity||3m X 3m||INR 1,00,000 (all inclusive)||
|2.||International Entity||3m X 3m||
Give your venture a new edge and confirm your participation today!